Adarsh Credit Co-operative Society Ltd. (hereafter mentioned as "ADARSH Money") is committed towards providing financial services to its members and safeguarding member's personal information and/or sensitive personal data and strives to maintain the privacy of their personal information.
Information covered by this Policy
This Policy seeks to cover personal information of the Covered Persons provided to Adarsh Money as also any information collected by the Society server from the visitor’s browser. The ("Information"), i.e. any of the following:
"Personal information" means any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with a body corporate, is capable of identifying such person.
"Sensitive personal data or information" of a person means such personal information which consists of information relating to:- password; financial information such as Bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details; physical, physiological and mental health condition; sexual orientation; medical records and history; Biometric information; provided that, any information that is freely available or accessible in public domain or furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law for the time being in force shall not be regarded as sensitive personal data or information for these purposes.
Use of Information collected
Adarsh Money does collect your personal information for a variety of regulatory and business purposes. These include, but are not limited to:
- To verify your identity.
- To complete transactions effectively and bill for products and services.
- To perform market analysis, market research, business and operational analysis.
- To provide, maintain and improve our products and services.
- To anticipate and resolve issues and concerns with our products and services.
- To promote and market our products and services which we think could be of interest to you and may benefit you.
- To ensure adherence to legal and regulatory requirements for prevention and detection of frauds and crimes.
- Measures taken by us to ensure its privacy and security.
- The duration for which the information may be retained by us
- How you may access and control its use
Collection of Personal Information
Adarsh Money and its authorized third parties will collect information pertaining to your identity, demographics, and related evidentiary documentation. For the purposes of this document,
a 'Third Party' is a service provider who associates with Adarsh Money and is involved in handling, managing, storing, processing, protecting and transmitting information of Adarsh Money. This definition also includes all sub-contractors, consultants and/or representatives of the Third party.We may also collect your personal information when you use our services or websites or otherwise interact with us during the course of our relationship.
Personal information collected and held by us may include your name, father's name, mother's name, spouse's name, date of birth, current and previous addresses, telephone number, mobile phone number, email address, occupation and information contained in the documents used as proof of identity and proof of address. Adarsh Money and its authorized third parties collect, store, process following types of sensitive personal information such as password, financial information (details of bank account, credit card, debit card, or other payment instrument details), physiological information for providing our products, services and for use of our website. We may also hold information related to your utilization of our services which may include your call details, your browsing history on our website, location details and additional information provided by you while using our services.
We may keep a log of the activities performed by you on our network and websites by using various internet techniques such as web cookies, web beacons, server log files, etc. for analytical purposes and for analysis of the amiability of various features on our site. This information may be used to provide you with a better experience at our portal along with evidentiary purposes. At any time while you are surfing our site, if you do not wish to share surfing information, you may opt out of receiving the cookies from our site by making appropriate changes to your browser privacy settings.
In case you do not provide your information or consent for usage of personal information or later on withdraw your consent for usage of the personal information so collected, Adarsh Money reserves the right to not provide the services or to withdraw the services for which the said information was sought.
Disclosure and Transfer of Personal Information
- Internal Use: As explained in the section "Collection of Personal Information" Adarsh Money and its employees may utilize some or all available personal information for internal assessments, measures, operations and related activities.
- Authorized Third Parties: Adarsh Money may at its discretion employ, contract or include third parties (as defined in section 1: Collection of personal information) external to itself for strategic, tactical and operational purposes. Such agencies though external to Adarsh Money, will always be entities which are covered by contractual agreements. These agreements in turn include Adarsh Money's guidelines for the management, treatment and secrecy of personal information.
- We may transfer your personal information or other information collected, stored, processed by us to any other entity or organization located in India only in case it is necessary for providing services to you or if you have consented (at the time of collection of information) to the same. This may also include sharing of aggregated information with them in order for them to understand our environment and consequently, provide you with better services. While sharing your personal information with third parties, adequate measures shall be taken to ensure that reasonable security practices are followed by the third party.
- We may obtain your consent for sharing your personal information in several ways, such as in writing, online, through "click-through" agreements; orally, including through interactive voice response; or when your consent is part of the terms and conditions pursuant to which we provide you service. We, however assure you that Adarsh Money does not disclose your personal information to unaffiliated third parties (parties outside Adarsh Money's corporate network and its Strategic and Business Partners) which could lead to invasion of your privacy.
- Government Agencies: We may also share your personal information with Government agencies or other authorized law enforcement agencies (LEAs) mandated under law to obtain such information for the purpose of verification of identity or for prevention, detection, investigation including but not limited to cyber incidents, prosecution, and punishment of offences.
Security Practices and Procedures
- We adopt reasonable security practices and procedures, in line with international standard IS/ISO/IEC 27001, to include, technical, operational, managerial and physical security controls in order to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, or disclosure while it is under our control.
- Our security practices and procedures limit access to personal information on a need-only basis. Further, our employees are bound by Code of Conduct and Confidentiality Policies which obligate them to protect the confidentiality of personal information.
- We take adequate steps to ensure that our third parties adopt reasonable level of security practices and procedures to ensure security of personal information.
- We may retain your personal information for as long as required to provide you with services or if otherwise required under any law.
- When we dispose of your personal information, we use reasonable procedures to erase it or render it unreadable (for example, shredding documents and wiping electronic media).
- Internet use - We maintain the security of our internet connections, however for reasons outside of our control, security risks may still arise. Any personal information transmitted to us or from our online products or services will therefore be your own risk. However, we will strive to ensure the security of your information. We observe reasonable security measures to protect your personal information against hacking and virus dissemination.
Contact us for Service requests, Feedback and Concerns:
If you wish to opt out of receiving product or service related communication from us or update any change in your contact details or for any feedback or concern , please contact our Toll Free number 1800 3000 3100 or E-mail us at email@example.com. We will address your requests, feedback and concerns in a timely and effective manner.
Disclaimer: "Adarsh Mobile Money for Advisors" and "Adarsh Mobile Money for Members" are the exclusive property (trademark applied) of Adarsh Credit Co-operative Society Ltd.
Version February 2017